Crypto Corey
If we buy any DGP from onxrp marketplace will we get first action free for that DGP and if that DGP too has also mined before in others account?

Crypto Corey Sir, the crypto cost is going too high while taking the game action and due to the cost overruns, the arring is also getting much lower.

A Queen just sold for 13,000 XRP

How to use support system shows server error 505 message can anyone tell me? #cryptocorrey

AS showed on yesterday's call, if we subscribe to the monthly Star/Hot/Ultima membership then we won't require any crypto to send the land for rent collection.. Also, there will be a discount on the required XRP for this action depending the level of membership.. Am I correct? Crypto Corey

I have xrp in my wallet but it's only showing .014 but I have like 230. Says to add more to my account. What am I doing wrong?

LET THAT SINK IN🏦✅ #xrp

AKASH PAWAR changed his profile picture
50 w

Crypto World shared a post  
50 w

50 w

#cryptoland #crypto Corey,DEAR TEAM , I M START MY RENT COLLECTION TODAY FOR THREE DAY AND ALSO DEDUCT CRYPTO FOR 3 DAYS ( APPROX 1.2 CRYPTO  )BUT TIME REMAING WATCH SHOW ONLY 24 HR. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND MAKE REQUIRED COREECTIONS IN MY ACCOUNT  OR REFUND MY CRYPTO IN MY WALLET.
Kinldy do the needful to resolve the problem and update time line accordingly or refund my crypto