Please update today's call

😡 Can't believe the audacity of some people in our Community Zoom call! 🙄 Disrespectful attendees who think it's cool to turn on their video and audio during the meeting. Seriously disappointed! Let's show some respect and professionalism, folks!

feeling truly bad for the team the best team i have ever seen the best support system The only platform where the owner replies to your queries still people dont understand Corey brother we cant do anything of these people we just have to leave them behind to make our fortunes

Feeling bad for our team
Some indian people not following instructions 🙏

i think nrg meet is better to control these dirty fellows

Corey sir extremely soory for the people who didnt understand and follow the instructions damm them please dont loose hope their are still good people in the community to support you we are always with you and stand with you please due to a few dirty fellows please dont get frustrated i am also very sorry to josh for the misbehaving people i can understand how difficult is for him to manage all these you are the best web 3 developers everyone should understand please

Please try following the instructions specially our indian brothers and sisters d

Thanks alot guys and sorry cryptoland team for waisting your time out of your day for straight stupidity.

BMF Investments shared a post  
51 w

51 w

The newsfeed on the community site is not for customer support. Please use the ticketing system. That's why we spent time to develop that for you. I don’t want people to visit our platform looking for information on the game and see an endless sea of support issues.

Most of the time they are questions that have been answered already on an update call. Please stay informed and check my profile and the official CryptoLand page before asking questions. We will be releasing an FAQ shortly as well.

The feed is for game talk and strategy and that is it.

Going forward any post that are customer support related will be deleted.

We are aware of the 505 error when submitting the ticket, I will talk to the team about this but as I've stated many times. The tickets are still going through and we are answering them. Please submit only one ticket even if you get the 505 error.

- Crypto Corey

nrg meet is better.