DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

DearCrypto Corey sir i want to request you to arrange an hindi translator for our weekly calls because most of our community is not able to understand the updates because of lack of understanding english so they are not performing action required before launching of our game if there is someone who is able to translate properly i request you to arrange them at our call

DearCrypto Corey sir i want to request you to arrange an hindi translator for our weekly calls because most of our community is not able to understand the updates because of lack of understanding english so they are not performing action required before launching of our game if there is someone who is able to translate properly i request you to arrange them at our call

Good morning everyone 😍😍

Level 5 is the hardest level in the mini game, I don't think anyone has ever completed the level of Death to All enemy at once... 👻😎
Crypto Corey

crypto corey is having this problem

I am facing this problem in my mini game site, I am logging in but my token is not showing, I have tried to raise the ticket but could not due to the server being down, I am posting now please tell me about this issue. how to solve Crypto Corey CryptoLand

Crypto Corey I have raised ticket last week after discussion with you regarding missing Vials in my account. I haven't heard anything yet on it. Is this issue being worked upon ? Many users are not able to see their Vials. Pls let me know expected fixing time or any issue into it.

Tokenomics lost place check sir ji

Please check crypto corey the Viking sir

One great update happened after last weely call that everyone can now easily can play the game on mobile.
Thanks for this to Corey sir and his dev team 🙏