Made a Ticket...but I want to try and get this sorted as soon as possible so if anyone else knows how to fix my issue I would incredibly thankful....so here is the issue

I got a new phone and lost the ability to access my account that I connected my xumm wallet to on my new phone. Now I still have my old phone and can access it on my old phone...but I can't keep my old phone as it is supposed to be a trade in. I was able to create another account on xumm and made sure I have a few places that I can make sure I won't lose that secret key...or code or whatever. However while it was easy to transfer all the xrp i have in my old wallet to my new wallet...all my nfts are still connected to my old wallet....and i have no idea how i am supposed to send/connect my nfts from my old wallet to my new wallet

Roshni Sharma shared a post  
1 y

1 y

In yesterday call Viking shown that how the vials works.first understand that Vials are only for miners
Vials can boost the production of crypto earned form miner it also reduces the tax
Players who don't have the miners they can't use the vial but can sell it to the players who have miners.
Then Viking told us that many more enchantments are coming to the game and it can help us to produce more crypto
That's the all happened in last call
Many of us frequently asking the price of crypto but the price of crypto all depends on the market

In yesterday call Viking shown that how the vials works.first understand that Vials are only for miners
Vials can boost the production of crypto earned form miner it also reduces the tax
Players who don't have the miners they can't use the vial but can sell it to the players who have miners.
Then Viking told us that many more enchantments are coming to the game and it can help us to produce more crypto
That's the all happened in last call
Many of us frequently asking the price of crypto but the price of crypto all depends on the market

Someone please share yesterday call summary as due to some busy schedule j couldn't join the class

Crypto corey sir ji the Viking sir ji please share tokenomics app send💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🔥🔥

Crypto Corey Can we playing cryptoland
game on mobile also ?

Crypto Corey I myself was waiting for these things.And they are coming out one by one.Today's call was very cool and informative

So, I have to be honest. I am back excited about the game again. Really seeing the potential in earnings. Very insightful call today Crypto Corey

Can someone please summarize today's community update call