thank you corey

Syed Kifayathulla shared a post  
1 y

1 y

I see the iX post. I don't know what else to say besides that it's very unfortunate what's happening over there but again, 100% has nothing to do with us. Seperate companies and separate owners. I have never had any affiliation with iX.

The Staking Game is starting this month. Many other things rolling out this month.

There have only been a couple delays on our end that were out of the control of the CryptoLand team. But again, those days are behind us. There will be no more delays..again staking is starting this month.

We thank you for your continous patience and couldn't be more excited for you all to be able to start staking your DGPs.

- Crypto Corey

Pranav Shinde shared a post  
1 y

1 y

I see the iX post. I don't know what else to say besides that it's very unfortunate what's happening over there but again, 100% has nothing to do with us. Seperate companies and separate owners. I have never had any affiliation with iX.

The Staking Game is starting this month. Many other things rolling out this month.

There have only been a couple delays on our end that were out of the control of the CryptoLand team. But again, those days are behind us. There will be no more delays..again staking is starting this month.

We thank you for your continous patience and couldn't be more excited for you all to be able to start staking your DGPs.

- Crypto Corey

Dibyendu Roy changed his profile cover
1 y

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
1 y

1 y

- Crypto Corey

Amir Naru shared a post  
1 y

1 y

- Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey I had revealed vials long back but i don't see it in my DGP wallet. what could be the reason ? Can u pls help me to locate ? Is there any technical issue ? pls update

sunny2210 shared a post  
1 y

1 y

- Crypto Corey