What is number I don’t understand ?

Crypto Corey

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Our weekly update call with The Viking is today at 11 CST (50 minutes from now)

You won’t want to miss this call! Get a sneak peek into the tokenomics behind Raiding and Crystal use 💎💎

VERY IMPORTANT: If you haven’t already, be sure to accept the trustline for $CRYPTO using the link below:

https://xrpl.services/?issuer=....rRbiKwcueo6MchUpMFDc

P.S. $CRYPTO withdrawal from mini games coming soon 👀

XRPL Services

⛏️⛏️🚫 SARCASTIC POST 🚫⛏️⛏️
Trying hard to read whatever written here after completion of game with the help of MAGNIFYING 🔍 GLASS AND thanking your hardworking team in my mind.The Satoshi I earned are not being added to my main balance since yesterday.
Crypto Corey

ROHIT ANJANA changed his profile picture
1 y

Hey is anyone else also facing the same problem, my earned crytomiuim is not showing in my profile, first it was showing 39600 but not its gone everything is vanished

crypto corey is having this problem

imageimage
lohalenikhil shared a post  
1 y

#cryptolandteam
#cryptocorey - Need your intervention ASAP..

Still we can not find any rectification, Kindly resolve the issue for malfunction of Tokens gained. 🎯🛠️⚙️⚒️⚙️

1 y

Ever Since the call, updated game arcade is counting only 8,400 points, how many ever levels and points u collect n win. Please make note, Ders some glitch with games. 🤨

Two Pairs in the LORDS OR BETTER mini game hanged sometimes and cannot continue game paly. Please check on it.#cryptocorey
otherwise the game is superb an earning Cryptopium.