Congratulations all for XRP lawsuit result.
Now its time to start the game.

🚨 BREAKING: #ripple WINS VERDICT THAT #xrp IS NOT A SECURITY, JUDGE ALSO RULES THAT INSTITUTIONAL SALES OF XRP BY Ripple DO NOT CONSTITUTE OFFER OF INVESTMENT CONTRACTS

Crystals are revealed and new claim and reveal page also live now what is the next step for game play ? Crypto corey

Jay Kabadi shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Very great news today for Ripple and CryptoLand as a community!

Judge has ruled that secondary XRP sales are NOT a security.

I’ve known this for 2.5 years. It’s no surprise to me, but just like you all, I’ve been waiting on this day to come for what seems like eternity.

The price action on XRP up to 60 cents is great. But this is only the beginning and we still have a long way to go. Huge step for crypto currency as a whole today

Very great news today for Ripple and CryptoLand as a community!

Judge has ruled that secondary XRP sales are NOT a security.

I’ve known this for 2.5 years. It’s no surprise to me, but just like you all, I’ve been waiting on this day to come for what seems like eternity.

The price action on XRP up to 60 cents is great. But this is only the beginning and we still have a long way to go. Huge step for crypto currency as a whole today

📝 Breaking News : Ripple wins case against SEC as judge rules XRP is not a security

Crypto Corey CryptoLand

XRP to the moon!

Crypto Corey CryptoLand Is this news we all are waiting for? Please give update about this.

XRP 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Amir Naru shared a post  
1 y

Same excitement after 1 year 🔥

2 yrs

#hello Exited for jump in Cryptoland ⚡️