Have a Good Day All

Good Morning Everyone

Crypto Corey since cryptobank is closed for withdrawal, what will happen to our pro membership? I had taken Ultima pro membership yesterday only. Will there be extension for membership duration Or shall we expect refund for membership amount?

Good morning everyone!

Good morning CL folks

Every time crisis have come CryCor n its cryptoland prople have supported Crypto Corey CoreyChadwick n The Architect n team. Lets overcome this time also the withdrawal issue. Keeping patience

Crypto World compartió un publicacion  
4 horas

16 horas

Deep within CryptoLand, whispers grow of a crisis unfolding. The Bank of CryptoLand has closed temporarily due to a surge of Miners seeking to cash out all at once - a bank run that threatens the realm's stability. As CryptoLand’s guardian with unparalleled knowledge of blockchain magic, I will always protect the value of precious CRYPTO, ensuring CryptoLand’s prosperity and stability for years to come.

- The Architect

Again Withdrawal stop due to
Bank of CryptoLand has closed

Just got off a call with a few cryptoland Whales things are heating up. Exciting moves are being made. Patience is required but will be greatly rewarded.

James White compartió un publicacion  
7 horas

16 horas

Deep within CryptoLand, whispers grow of a crisis unfolding. The Bank of CryptoLand has closed temporarily due to a surge of Miners seeking to cash out all at once - a bank run that threatens the realm's stability. As CryptoLand’s guardian with unparalleled knowledge of blockchain magic, I will always protect the value of precious CRYPTO, ensuring CryptoLand’s prosperity and stability for years to come.

- The Architect