Good night all 😓

Any new update cryptoland game ,corey sir

Rajiv Watson साझा किया पद  
2 बजे

Respected Crypto Corey Sir, I would like to know about the minus balance which I can see in my eCRYPTO balance. I could not understand why there is a minus balance as I just played the game as instructed by you and converted the points. Always followed the instructions as given but if you think that there is anything wrong then just explain where is the mistake that I have made instead of giving a minus point. I have invested in the game more than 2 years ago and waited just having faith on you and your project. I hope you will find out some other ways to solve the problem or you can even start over again everything by cancelling all the points if there is a mistake made which still I am not able to make out. Hope you will consider once again 🙏

5 बजे

I'm still in the process of manually approving withdrawals as we lift these flags. If you submitted a withdrawal right before I went to bed, it would be pending for 7 hours. I have approved all that were sent overnight. Once the audit is fully complete, we will go back to automatic withdrawals.

Dhiroj Kumar Dash साझा किया पद  
2 बजे

5 बजे

I'm still in the process of manually approving withdrawals as we lift these flags. If you submitted a withdrawal right before I went to bed, it would be pending for 7 hours. I have approved all that were sent overnight. Once the audit is fully complete, we will go back to automatic withdrawals.

Vidya Naik साझा किया पद  
3 बजे

3 में

Updated Link Tree 🌲
https://linktr.ee/cryptolandga....me?utm_source=linktr

Share with your friends, your family, your pets, the neighbor next door, the neighbor down the street, the neighbor you don't like, your hairstylist, your doctor, your finance guy, etc.
🏰👽⚔️🛡️🌊🌊🌊

Today crypto rate low guide please not sell crypto

Guide all cl members not sell crypto 👍

After withdrawal started again Crypto prices are falling. Guys reused Earn Crypto in projects n do enhancing or buy Crypto. Dont sell or withdraw.

Withdrawal again working, those who complained atleast have courtesy to say thank you to Crypto Corey n team

How much people today withdrawal