When you contribute to the LP you will become an investor putting Liquidity into the market. For that you will receive your portion of of the fees associated with the transactions that occur with every trade on the pool. Much like VISA receives a fee every time someone uses there Debit/Credit Card. Our current fee on the LP = .523%...VISA charges 3%+
Contributing to the LP makes you a part of Being Your Own Bank concept. Where you are a part of every transaction that occurs for the life of the business. Compounding interest on transaction fees on buys and sells as the cycles come and go through the years. Crypto Decentralized Finance needs people to create the market and Communities to support that market. Or we continue to be slaves to The Bankers and Corporate Industrialist that currently dictate our lives. Question yourselves why you are here in CRYPTO ...Let it be Known This is Decentralized Finance Ladies and Gentlemen. DeFi is the attempt to be our own banking system, financial system of value, with people agreeing to trade value for value given a strategic base of demand items.

Acard game coming soon

3 horas

When you contribute to the LP you will become an investor putting Liquidity into the market. For that you will receive your portion of of the fees associated with the transactions that occur with every trade on the pool. Much like VISA receives a fee every time someone uses there Debit/Credit Card. Our current fee on the LP = .523%...VISA charges 3%+
Contributing to the LP makes you a part of Being Your Own Bank concept. Where you are a part of every transaction that occurs for the life of the business. Compounding interest on transaction fees on buys and sells as the cycles come and go through the years. Crypto Decentralized Finance needs people to create the market and Communities to support that market. Or we continue to be slaves to The Bankers and Corporate Industrialist that currently dictate our lives. Question yourselves why you are here in CRYPTO ...Let it be Known This is Decentralized Finance Ladies and Gentlemen. DeFi is the attempt to be our own banking system, financial system of value, with people agreeing to trade value for value given a strategic base of demand items.

LEVEL 3 LAND. :-
Daily Rent Production. 0.6 $CRYPTO
Daily Cost to Collect Rent. (0.3). $CRYPTO
Tax (10%). (0.06). $CRYPTO
LEVEL BONUS. 0.3 $CRYPTO
NET. 0.24 $CRYPTO
‌After Enhance

Daily Rent Production. ? $CRYPTO
Daily Cost to Collect Rent. (?). $CRYPTO
Tax (10%). (?). $CRYPTO
LEVEL BONUS. (?)$CRYPTO
NET. (?) $CRYPTO

Good night all 😓

Any new update cryptoland game ,corey sir

Rajiv Watson compartió un publicacion  
5 horas

Respected Crypto Corey Sir, I would like to know about the minus balance which I can see in my eCRYPTO balance. I could not understand why there is a minus balance as I just played the game as instructed by you and converted the points. Always followed the instructions as given but if you think that there is anything wrong then just explain where is the mistake that I have made instead of giving a minus point. I have invested in the game more than 2 years ago and waited just having faith on you and your project. I hope you will find out some other ways to solve the problem or you can even start over again everything by cancelling all the points if there is a mistake made which still I am not able to make out. Hope you will consider once again 🙏

8 horas

I'm still in the process of manually approving withdrawals as we lift these flags. If you submitted a withdrawal right before I went to bed, it would be pending for 7 hours. I have approved all that were sent overnight. Once the audit is fully complete, we will go back to automatic withdrawals.

8 horas

I'm still in the process of manually approving withdrawals as we lift these flags. If you submitted a withdrawal right before I went to bed, it would be pending for 7 hours. I have approved all that were sent overnight. Once the audit is fully complete, we will go back to automatic withdrawals.

Vidya Naik compartió un publicacion  
6 horas

3 w

Updated Link Tree 🌲
https://linktr.ee/cryptolandga....me?utm_source=linktr

Share with your friends, your family, your pets, the neighbor next door, the neighbor down the street, the neighbor you don't like, your hairstylist, your doctor, your finance guy, etc.
🏰👽⚔️🛡️🌊🌊🌊