Lightning fast withdrawals!
We asked for it, you delivered it. Thank you Crypto Corey and the team for this.

Withdrawal is happening fast and seems calculating 12 hrs also good with proper timing, So really appreciate the Crypto Corey and team.

#corey please guide me the process ,how to transfer my cryptoland assets to another account through onXRP Market place ? Please provide some steps either through pdf formate or video link if available.

Good morning everyone

I request Crypto community that the withdrawal time should be 1 day. As you can see the price of Crypto on XRPL website going very fastly down.... It is not healthy to the system.

People withdraw crypto and instantly selling there and the price is not stable over there...
What you think about it?

Rohit_Rangwani is feeling Blessed
10 w

As you all were complaining for withdrawal delays. Let's appreciate CryptoLand Team for instant withdrawal approvals. A huge round of applause for You Cryptoland Dev Team, I Behalf of whole Community Thanks You for Great Service. Chin Up Captain, You're THE GEM Crypto Corey 💎

Good Morning
24-04-2024 05:42 AM IST

You liking then enhanced lands?

Wow Great Corey sir and CL team mind blowing within 2minutes withdrawal approved 🙏

Rohit_Rangwani is feeling Sleepy
10 w

Good Night Cryptoland. 11:50PM IST