Here’s a lesson in illustration of Liquidity and Tokenomics…XRP 30Bil mkt cap(100bil coin cap), CRYPTO 150k mkt cap(10bil coin cap). CL initial investors Feb2022, Can you spot the 5X from bottom?

imageimage
Naorem Priya shared a post  
11 w

11 w

In the medieval realm of CryptoLand, the Thieving Army, once plagued by a mysterious curse, believe they've finally recovered. Legends speak of a forgotten sorcerer's wrath, but tonight, they return to the shadows, their skills sharper than ever. As the townsfolk brace themselves, the Thieving Army prepares for a night of daring heists and whispered secrets, adding a new chapter to CryptoLand's history of intrigue.

-The Architect

The General shared a post  
11 w

Miners beware. Rumors of cursed soldiers are abound

11 w

In the medieval realm of CryptoLand, the Thieving Army, once plagued by a mysterious curse, believe they've finally recovered. Legends speak of a forgotten sorcerer's wrath, but tonight, they return to the shadows, their skills sharper than ever. As the townsfolk brace themselves, the Thieving Army prepares for a night of daring heists and whispered secrets, adding a new chapter to CryptoLand's history of intrigue.

-The Architect

-The Architect

How can I earn more using my guild or thieve . Look while I stake the earn and deductions are same.

When land can be enhance why not other dgp can be enhanced.

I suggest on can add enhance fee on daily basis in eCypto so that someone having some amount in his/her walle can be utilise to earn more.

What you people think?
Or there any option to do things better?

Markets will continue to inflate📈💸. The Central Banks are determined to pump the markets! XRP will become more expensive, this past weeks was the cheapest XRP you will ever see again♟️ Be clear we Are in a BULL Run cycle assets will inflate…CRYPTO price will inflate faster than XRP

Even Whale types will run out of CRYPTO during Enahancement😅. The need to BUY CRYPTO from the open market remains part of the strategy🪄♟️

Even Whale types will run out of CRYPTO during Enahancement😅. The need to BUY CRYPTO from the open market remains part of the strategy🪄♟️