Good To See, Cryptoland Team is Hardworking for all the problems, effortlessly sorting all the issues everyone's having. Hats off Crypto Corey CryptoLand The Professor

Sachin Yadav shared a post  
11 w

Everything is Fine ☺️😊

11 w

The issue concerning extended pending periods for withdrawals has been successfully resolved and addressed. The necessary update has been deployed, ensuring that you should no longer encounter any further issues in this regard. Should you encounter any other problems on this, I kindly request that you refrain from public posts and instead reach out to me via direct message.

Thanks,

Crypto Corey

MJromanN shared a post  
11 w

11 w

Dear Valued Community Members,

Good morning and happy Monday!

It has come to our attention that there have been recent concerns expressed on our news feed regarding the functionality of EnhanceMints, our latest release. We appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that our team is actively working to address any bugs or issues that have been reported.

While we conduct rigorous testing prior to release, the scale of deployment to thousands of users can sometimes uncover unexpected challenges. We are committed to resolving these issues swiftly and ensuring a seamless experience for all our users.

We are also aware of the delays some users are experiencing with withdrawals remaining in pending status longer than usual. Please rest assured that this delay is not intentional, and we are prioritizing efforts to resolve this promptly.

As a startup company with a dedicated yet lean team, we value your patience and understanding during this time. My direct messages are open to all, and I personally oversee and respond to every communication. Your feedback is crucial in helping us improve and deliver a top-notch experience.

For those who have joined our membership program, we appreciate your support. We kindly remind everyone to adhere to our community guidelines to maintain posting privileges and foster a positive environment for all.

Thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation. We are excited about the week ahead and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

-Crypto Corey

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
11 w

11 w

The issue concerning extended pending periods for withdrawals has been successfully resolved and addressed. The necessary update has been deployed, ensuring that you should no longer encounter any further issues in this regard. Should you encounter any other problems on this, I kindly request that you refrain from public posts and instead reach out to me via direct message.

Thanks,

Crypto Corey

Naorem Priya shared a post  
11 w

11 w

Thanks,

Crypto Corey

Thanks,

Crypto Corey

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
11 w

11 w

It has come to our attention that there have been recent concerns expressed on our news feed regarding the functionality of EnhanceMints, our latest release. We appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that our team is actively working to address any bugs or issues that have been reported.

While we conduct rigorous testing prior to release, the scale of deployment to thousands of users can sometimes uncover unexpected challenges. We are committed to resolving these issues swiftly and ensuring a seamless experience for all our users.

We are also aware of the delays some users are experiencing with withdrawals remaining in pending status longer than usual. Please rest assured that this delay is not intentional, and we are prioritizing efforts to resolve this promptly.

As a startup company with a dedicated yet lean team, we value your patience and understanding during this time. My direct messages are open to all, and I personally oversee and respond to every communication. Your feedback is crucial in helping us improve and deliver a top-notch experience.

For those who have joined our membership program, we appreciate your support. We kindly remind everyone to adhere to our community guidelines to maintain posting privileges and foster a positive environment for all.

Thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation. We are excited about the week ahead and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

-Crypto Corey

-Crypto Corey

Jack shared a post  
11 w

11 w

Enhance. Enhance. Enhance.

Enhance. Enhance. Enhance.